Connects to a 2×2 cellular–WiFi router, hotspot, or modem. Does not connect to a cell signal booster.
Features of the Poynting PUCK-5 2×2 MIMO antenna for RVs
- 3.9″ ᴅ × 1.4″ ʜ (99.3 × 36 mm) omnidirectional MIMO vehicle, marine, and IoT/M2M antenna.
- Receives 4G/LTE and 5G cellular signal from 617 to 4200 MHz; broadcasts 2.4 & 5 GHz WiFi signal.
- Five 6.6′ (2 m) SMA‑male RTK031 coax cables connect to cellular (×2), WiFi (×2), and GPS (×1) ports on a cellular–WiFi router, modem, or hotspot. The cables are enclosed in a braided protection sleeve.
- Mounts on or above the roof of an RV, motorhome, trailer, van, truck, or other vehicle.
- Six mounting options (mounting accessories included, except where noted):
- Magnetic base attaches to a steel vehicle roof or other ferrous surface. (Includes a side-exit channel for the coax cable.)
- Surface mount attaches securely to non-magnetic roofs and surfaces with a double-sided 3M® foam adhesive pad.*
- Spigot mount attaches through a 0.8″ (20 mm) hole with 1.2″ (30 mm) or 2.75″ (70 mm) two-piece threaded spigot posts and nut.
- Pipe mount bracket attaches to a vertical or horizontal pole. (Requires a cable tie or hose clamp, purchased separately.)
- Wall mount bracket attaches to a drillable vertical surface with screws of appropriate length (purchased separately).
- Panel mount attaches through a thin surface with M4×10 mm bolts (included) or through a thicker drillable surface with longer M4 bolts (purchased separately).*
- The rugged PC+ABS radome is IK10 impact-rated and IP 69K-rated for protection against water immersion and dust. It’s also rated for wind conditions up to 135 ᴍᴘʜ (220 ᴋᴘʜ ), depending on the selected mounting option.
- Ground plane-independent.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- 2‑year warranty.
The Poynting PUCK-5 2×2 MIMO antenna has 5 coax cables that connect to the 2 LTE, 2 WiFi, and 1 GPS connectors on routers like the Peplink MAX BR1 Mini.
The Poynting PUCK-5 outdoor antenna for WiFi routers has six mounting options for flexible use as a cellular donor and WiFi broadcast antenna on your vehicle.
Click here to download the PDF user guide with installation instructions.
Poynting PUCK-5 antenna contents
3.9 in. (9.93 cm) W × 1.4 in. (3.6 cm) H
Magnetic, adhesive, spigot, pole/wall bracket
6.6 ft. (2 m)
Attaches to steel, poles, flat surfaces, drillable surfaces
Cellular Gain 698–960 MHz:
Cellular Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
Cellular Gain 3200–4200 MHz:
WiFi Gain 2400–2500 MHz:
WiFi Gain 5000–7200 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane::
For warranty information on this product, please see our Poynting warranty information page.