Connects to a 2×2 cellular–WiFi router, hotspot, or modem. Does not connect to a cell signal booster.
Features of the Poynting OMNI‑402 MIMO marine antenna
- 29.5″ × 3.0″ (750 × 75 mm) omnidirectional outdoor marine antenna (with marine mount adapter base).
- Connects to dual ports on a cellular–WiFi router, modem, or hotspot with twin 6.6′ (2 m) HDF195 coax cables and two SMA‑male connectors.
- TS9 and U.fl/MHF adapters and 5′ to 30′ 195 coax cable extensions available as optional add‑ons.
- Covers today’s 4G/LTE and 5G operating frequencies and more:
- 1.0 dBi gain on 410–470 MHz (70 cm amateur radio).
- 6.2 dBi gain on 698–2700 MHz (LTE cellular).
- 2.5 dBi gain on 3400–3800 MHz (CBRS/C‑band cellular).
- UV-stable marine ASA radome.
- Antenna is IP 68-rated for protection against water immersion and dust and ASTM B117-tested for resistance to corrosion due to salt spray. It is rated for wind conditions up to 100 ᴍᴘʜ (160 ᴋᴘʜ / 80 kts.).
- The included marine adapter base is threaded for standard 1″ × 14‑thread marine mounts.
- Also mounts to poles 1.5″–2.0″ in diameter with included L‑bracket and U‑bolts.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- 2‑year warranty.
The Poynting OMNI‑402 MIMO marine antenna includes an adapter base that attaches to a 1″ × 14‑thread marine mount. (If you need a marine mount, we offer a Shakespeare 4190 steel ratchet rail mount as an optional add‑on, above.)
You can feed the antenna’s dual HDF195 coax cables through the side‑exit port in the adapter base or through the bottom of the adapter base. Feeding the cable through the bottom requires a cut‑out in the marine mount for the cable to pass through. (See image below.)
Click here to download the PDF user guide for installation instructions.
Poynting OMNI‑402 MIMO marine antenna contents
Optional add‑on coax cable extensions:
Optional add‑on router connection set:
29.5 in. (75.0 cm) total, inc. adapter base
Adapter base with seal
1 in. × 14 thread
SMA-male × 2
Twin HDR195 w/optional 195 extensions
6.56 ft. (2.0 m) w/optional 5-, 10-, 15-, 20- & 30-ft. extensions
Gain 410–470 MHz:
Gain 698–2700 MHz:
Gain 3400–3800 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane::
For warranty information on this product, please see our Poynting warranty information page.