Connects to a 2×2 cellular–WiFi router, hotspot, or modem. Does not connect to a cell signal booster.
Features of the Poynting XPOL-2 2×2 MIMO antenna
- 10.5″ × 10.5″ × 3.5″ (265 × 265 × 90 mm) directional outdoor building antenna.
- Connects to dual cellular ports on a cellular–WiFi router, modem, or hotspot with twin 16.4′ HDF195 coax cables and two SMA‑male connectors. TS9 and U.fl/MHF adapters are available as an optional add‑on.
- Enclosure contains two cross-polarized antennas for superior signal strength and quality. Poynting’s patent-pending radiator configuration provides:
- 9 dBi gain on 617–894 MHz 5G and 4G/LTE frequencies.
- 10 dBi gain on 1710‑2700 MHz 5G, 4G/LTE, and WiFi frequencies.
- 11 dBi gain on 3400–3800 MHz 5G frequencies.
- Enclosure is IP 65-rated for protection against water and dust.
- Mounts upright on a wall or to a pole 1.5″–2.0″ in diameter. (Mounting hardware included; pole available as an optional add‑on.)
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- 2‑year warranty.
What’s a MIMO antenna?
A MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) antenna sends and receives signal through two or more simultaneous data streams, providing better signal strength and quality than SISO (single input, single output) antennas.
An LTE/5G 2×2 MIMO antenna may be the right solution for you if:
- You need to improve signal reception on a router, hotspot, or modem that converts cellular signal to WiFi.
- Your router or other device has two SMA, TS9, or U.fl/MHF ports.
- The outdoor signal at your location is fair or moderate.
- You need faster download speeds for streaming videos and downloading files.
- You need improved signal for cellular frequencies that aren’t amplified by cell signal boosters (like band 71 and 5G bands between 2300 and 4000 MHz).
For needs other than these, a cell signal booster may be a better option. If you have any questions about which option is right for you, please feel free to contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you!
Poynting XPOL-2 2×2 MIMO antenna contents
Optional add‑on router connection set:
10.5 × 10.5 × 3.5 in. (265 × 265 × 90 mm)
Attaches to walls or to 1.5–2.0″-diameter poles
SMA-male w/optional adapters for TS9 & U.fl/MHF
16.4 ft. (5 m)
Gain 617–894 MHz:
Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
Gain 3400–3800 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Poynting warranty information page.