Features of the Rural WilsonPro 1000C System
- Designed for homes 8 to 10 miles or more from a cell tower and with a reasonable line of sight to the tower.
- Wall-mounted commercial amplifier with antenna ports on the top; fits in any convenient, out-of-the-way room.
- Color LCD setup screen and power meter, with built-in remote management for easy administration. (Learn more about Wilson Cloud.)
- Includes components that improve the performance of the manufacturer’s system in rural areas:
- The 44″ high-gain directional antenna provides stronger signal to the amplifier, improving your connection to the cell tower and increasing coverage inside your home (learn more).
- Your choice of one or two EDGE panel antennas that mount to walls or ceilings and also stand upright on any flat, level surface (learn more).
- The 38″ rooftop antenna mount provides a mounting option for the outside high-gain antenna.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple cellular devices inside your home.
- Boosts 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data for all major U.S. cellular carriers. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty on the booster.
The Rural WilsonPro 1000C is a wall-mounted commercial amplifier specially bundled for large homes and custom homes that have weak outside cellular signal.
This rural kit, available only from Powerful Signal, includes your choice of one or two Top Signal EDGE panel antennas with several mounting options, an outdoor high-gain wideband antenna, with an average of 2½ times the gain (+4 dB) of a standard LPDA antenna, and a 38″ reversible rooftop mount for the outside antenna.
Open box / returned WilsonPro 1000C amplifier
- The WilsonPro 1000C amplifier in this system has been previously sold and returned to Powerful Signal.
- Amplifiers are most often returned because the customer didn’t have adequate outside cell signal at their location or because the booster wasn’t the right solution for their building (not enough power, too much power, etc.).
- The amplifier has been bench-tested by a Powerful Signal technician and certified that it is in proper working condition.
- The amplifier may have minor scuffing, light scratches, or other cosmetic blemishes that do not affect its performance.
- The booster has a 90-day return period from date of original purchase and is covered by the manufacturer’s three-year warranty.
Who is the WilsonPro 1000C for?
- Homes and buildings in remote locations with weak cell service (rural areas, farms, cabins, new housing developments, etc.).
- Homes 8 to 10 miles or more from a cell tower.
- Large homes and custom homes that need improved cellular reception.
- Structures with building materials that block outside cell signal (metal, plaster, concrete, UV-coated windows, etc.).
- Homes with basements, theater rooms, metal out-buildings, and other places where cell reception is poor.
Integrated WilsonPro Cloud service
The Pro 1000C includes WilsonPro Cloud service, which provides powerful remote administration tools.
With a WilsonPro Cloud subscription, you’ll receive customizable email and text alerts if the amplifier goes offline or experiences signal oscillation, weak-signal, or no-signal conditions.
With the WilsonPro Cloud you can remotely log on to the Pro 1000C through your smartphone, computer, tablet, or other device with a web browser. Once logged in, you can view the booster’s performance and signal levels and configure the system by turning cellular bands on and off or rebooting the amplifier. The Cloud interface also includes a tool to help you tune the rooftop directional antenna.
Remote monitoring is available through a wireless LTE connection using the outside donor antenna or through an Ethernet connection on the bottom of the Pro 1000C amplifier.
A one-year WilsonPro Cloud subscription with LTE service are included with the purchase of the Pro 1000C and is billed annually thereafter. For subscription pricing information, please call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 or contact us online.
(Click to enlarge.)
You can install the Rural WilsonPro 1000C yourself in about two hours. (See Documentation, below, to download the installation guide.)
The Rural WilsonPro 1000C kit includes an inline lightning surge protector. For help installing your surge protector, see our online installation guide.
The kit also includes a −10 dB attenuator for decreasing the booster’s output to the inside panel antenna. Don’t install the attenuator—just keep it on hand in case a Powerful Signal tech support representative tells you to use it.
Purchasing a Rural WilsonPro 1000C system
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your home:
All kits include:
Mounting options for the Top Signal EDGE flex-mount panel antenna
The Top Signal EDGE panel antenna has four installation configurations:
- Mount it vertically (forward-facing) on a drillable wall with a bracket and screws (included).
- Stand it up vertically (forward-facing) on any flat surface, such as a bookcase, shelf, table, or desk.
- Mount it horizontally (downward-facing) on a drillable ceiling with a threaded post and nut (included).
- Because the antenna
is so light (only 14 oz./0.4 kg), you may also mount it horizontally or vertically using Command™ Strips or similar adhesives (not included).
The back of the panel includes a channel for the pigtail cable so it will mount flush against walls and ceilings.
The removable nylon post and nut give you the option of mounting the EDGE panel antenna vertically on a drillable ceiling. (Click to enlarge.)
How the WilsonPro 1000C works
Using Wilson Electronics’s patented SmarTech III® technology, the WilsonPro 1000C receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your office. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your office’s building materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
With an active subscription to the WilsonPro Cloud service, you can monitor and administer your WilsonPro 1000C from any device with a web browser.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The WilsonPro 1000C works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
How much area will the WilsonPro 1000C cover?
The coverage area this system can provide depends on many factors, including:
- Outside signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- Location of the inside panel antenna and the direction it is pointed.
- The cellular frequencies used by the carrier. (Lower-frequency SMH and CLR signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
In general, the stronger the outside cell signal, the greater the interior broadcast distance.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 435-634-6800 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Large home/home office
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 33,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 20,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 4,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
High-gain directional LPDA
+70 dB max
Booster Case Material:
Color LCD display / web portal
For warranty information on this product, please see our WilsonPro warranty information page.