Features of the weBoost Office 200 four‑antenna system
- This four-antenna solution allows you to distribute signal more evenly in long, narrow offices, buildings with multiple floors, and other facilities up to 30,000 square feet (depending on outside signal strength).
- This system includes $550 in bonus components that improve performance and make installation easier:
- The high-gain omni antenna provides stronger signal to the amplifier, increasing your indoor coverage area by 10% or more over the standard antenna (learn more).
- The four EDGE dome antennas mount to drop ceilings, ceiling panels, and hard-deck ceilings (learn more).
- The rooftop antenna mount provides a mounting option for the outside omni antenna.
- Ample uplink power (24–25 dBm) for a stronger connection to the cell tower and better performance in areas with weak outside cellular signal.
- Built-in XDR (eXtended Dynamic Range) technology prevents overload and shutdown, no matter how strong the outside signal is.
- Color LCD touchscreen displays the status and gain of each cellular band and allows you adjust the amplifier’s settings.
- Wall-mounted amplifier with antenna ports on the top and a compact size (9″ ᴡ × 10″ ʜ × 2″ ᴅ) that easily fits in your I.T. closet or other convenient, secure room.
- Boosts 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data for all major U.S. cellular carriers. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty on the booster.
The weBoost Office 200 is Wilson Electronics’ professional-grade cell signal amplifier for small- to medium-sized commercial buildings up to 30,000 square feet.
The Office 200’s on-board software continuously monitors and adjusts the amplifier’s gain level, and its patented XDR (eXtended Dynamic Range) technology means the amplifier will never shut down due to oscillation between the inside and outside antennas. The color LCD touch screen allows installers and administrators to monitor the gain on each cellular band and disable specific bands, if needed.
This four-antenna solution, available only from Powerful Signal, includes four Top Signal EDGE dome antennas that can be installed on drop or hard deck ceilings and a rooftop mount for the outside antenna.
The weBoost Office 200’s touchscreen LCD color display provides greater control and usability.
Examples of multi‑antenna setups
Sample weBoost Office 200 multi‑antenna setups
Please Note: These diagrams are only examples of possible antenna configurations. Additional coax cable may be required in the weBoost Office 200 kit to achieve these examples. Powerful Signal will be happy to help you determine the proper cabling and coverage for this system in your office environment.
Who is the weBoost Office 200 four‑antenna system for?
- Long, narrow buildings, unusually shaped buildings, or a large building with four separate areas experiencing poor cell signal reception.
- Offices, high-rise buildings, retail businesses, school buildings, and other small to midsized buildings.
- Buildings in urban locations with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, low-e glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Buildings with floor space below ground level, and other places where cell reception is poor.
- Building in rural and remote locations, where outside cellular signal is weak.
- Those who have heavy cellular user and data loads.
- Those who frequently experience dropped calls, undelivered texts, or slow data rates.
Best practices: a custom-designed weBoost Office 200 solution
In a building, office, or warehouse over 20,000 square feet, you’ll get the best results and performance from the weBoost Office 200 with a custom design and professional installation.
Working with your floor plans, Powerful Signal’s design engineers will create design specifications that will allow you to use the fewest number of components to get the maximum amount of cellular coverage inside your building.
Powerful Signal’s professional installer will have knowledge of local building codes and the proper tools and experience to make sure your system is set up and configured correctly.
Call Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444 or request a free custom quote online. We’ll design a custom system that will solve your cellular reception and connectivity problems at the best possible price point. We’ve designed thousands of cell signal amplifier systems—let us create one for you!
An office floor filled with cellular signal from a weBoost Office 200 amplifier and one dome antenna.
Purchasing a weBoost Office 200 four‑antenna system
The weBoost Office 200 can be self-installed if you are familiar with cellular amplification equipment. We’ll be happy to advise you on the best placement of antennas or provide a custom, turnkey solution. If you purchase this system as a standalone product, it includes the following components:
Optional plenum air coax cable upgrade
The weBoost Office 100 system includes a 400-type coax cable to connect the amplifier to the inside antenna. If your building requires fire-rated cable in plenum spaces, please ask us about upgrading to ½‑inch plenum air coax. Plenum cable fully meets state and federal building codes.
Plenum cable also has nearly half the signal loss per foot of cable compared to 400-type coax cable, delivering stronger signal from the weBoost amplifier to your phones and other cellular devices.
(Plenum air cable is available at additional cost. Call Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444 for details.)
This system uses 400 coax (left), but you can upgrade to fire-rated plenum air coax cable (right) for building-code compliance and better performance.
Mounting options for the Top Signal EDGE dome antenna
- Mount in drywall and drop ceilings with the mounting post and nylon nut.
(Above-ceiling access required.)
- Mount to hard deck ceilings with the mounting plate.
(Requires drilling a 1″/2.5 cm hole for the mounting post and fishing cable above the hard deck ceiling.)
The nylon post and nut are used with drywall and drop ceilings; the mounting plate (blue) is used with hard deck ceilings. (Click to enlarge.)
How the weBoost Office 200 works
The weBoost Office 200 receives available outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your building. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your building’s construction materials interfere with signals from local cell towers.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Office 200 works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
How much area will the weBoost Office 200 cover?
The coverage area this system can provide depends on many factors, including:
- Outside signal strength received by the outside donor antenna.
- Where you mount the inside dome antennas.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- The cellular frequencies used by the carrier. (Lower-frequency SMH and CLR signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
In general, the stronger the outside cell signal, the greater the interior broadcast distance.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866-912-3444 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Small & medium-sized offices
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 33,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 20,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Omnidirectional high-gain cylinder
Omnidirectional dome (×4)
+72 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
LCD display with output signal in dBm
For warranty information on this product, please see our WilsonPro warranty information page.