This is the new Sleek model, released September 2017.
Features of the weBoost Drive Sleek
- weBoost’s most affordable 4G cell phone signal booster for vehicles.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
- Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Boosts cell signal for one device.
The weBoost Drive Sleek cell phone signal booster provides improved cellular reception on the road at the best price point. Stay connected longer with a stronger cell signal, and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Keep your data moving faster in areas with weak cell service, obstructions, and long distances from cell phone towers.
Brand new design
The Drive Sleek has been completely redesigned for 2017. Its new features include:
- A thinner cradle with a spring-loaded top for easier insertion and removal of even a large smartphone or mobile hotspot. (Accepts devices 5.1 to 7.5 inches tall.)
- A separate booster unit with attached VELCRO® strips that can be securely stowed under a seat or other out-of-the-way space inside your car.
- A new rooftop antenna with a modern “fin” design.
- Easy-to-attach cables with click connectors.
- A 12-volt DC power supply with a 2.1‑amp pass-thru USB port for charging your phone and the booster simultaneously.
The new weBoost Drive Sleek (left) is thinner, larger, and easier to use than the previous model Drive 4G‑S Sleek (right).
(click to enlarge)
Who is the weBoost Drive Sleek for?
The Drive Sleek provides usable cell phone signal for those who occasionally find themselves in areas with poor service coverage.
- Commuters who drive through areas with spotty cell service.
- Individuals who travel by car to remote areas (lakeside, national parks, rural areas).
- Urban dwellers who have difficulty getting a connection downtown among high-rise buildings.
- Anyone who needs improved cell phone connectivity on the road.
Installing the weBoost Drive Sleek is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in a few minutes. (Click Documentation, above, to download the installation guide.)
Please note: The Drive Sleek’s booster includes 15 feet of attached RG58 cable, packed for shipping in a coiled loop with two VELCRO® cable ties. To prevent impedance leading to loss of improved signal, Powerful Signal recommends that you do not leave this (or any other) cable in a coiled loop while the Drive Sleek is being used.
Typical setup of the weBoost Drive 4G‑S Sleek (click to enlarge)
weBoost Drive Sleek kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vehicle:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’ patented SmarTech III® technology, the Drive Sleek receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and redirects it to the cell phone or other cellular device mounted in the Sleek cradle. This allows you to travel farther away from cell towers while staying connected.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Sleek works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Omnidirectional magnet-mount (×1)
Single-phone cradle (×1)
+23 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.