Features of the weBoost Drive 4G‑X RV + Car 2-in-1 kit
- Use in your RV and in your car with two sets of antennas; just move the booster and power supply.
- Designed to be used while RV is underway.
- +50 dB wideband cell signal booster with metal case.
- 2 to 5 feet of improved signal coverage in your RV around the inside panel antenna.
- weBoost’s most popular 4G commercial-grade cell phone signal booster for vehicles.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
- Works with all major U.S. carriers and networks.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The weBoost Drive 4G‑X RV + Car 2-in-1 cell phone signal booster is a dual-use system for your RV and your car: Install the OTR and panel antennas in your RV, fifth-wheel, or bus conversion and the mini-mag and low-profile antennas in your car, then connect the amplifier/booster unit to either setup.
Connect the booster in your RV, then disconnect it and reconnect it in your car—you’ll have the strongest signal everywhere you go! Experience faster 4G data and fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages.
Who is the weBoost Drive 4G‑X RV + Car 2-in-1 kit for?
- RVs with towed cars that need improved cell signal in both vehicles.
- RVers who need the best possible cell signal while underway.
- Motorhomes that need better signal just in a specific area, such as around the driver’s seat.
- Vehicles that are used in remote highways, where cell service is poor.
You can install the weBoost Drive 4G‑X RV + Car 2-in-1 kit yourself or with professional help.
- Set the mast antenna to the desired height and attach it to the outside of your rig (preferably at the rear).
- Run the RG58 cable from the mast antenna inside the RV and connect it to the booster.
- Attach the panel antenna to a wall in the dining area or sleeping area of your RV (depending on where you want to receive amplified cellular signal), pointing away from the mast antenna.
- Run the 240 cable from the panel antenna and connect it to the booster.
- Plug the booster into a 12-volt power outlet.
For car installation instructions, see the weBoost Drive 4G‑X quick install guide (PDF).
weBoost Drive 4G‑X RV + Car 2-in-1 kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal on the road:
Use with your RV:
Use with your car:
Use with both:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’ patented SmarTech III® technology, the Drive 4G‑X receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle. This allows you to travel farther away from cell towers while staying connected.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive 4G‑X RV + Car 2-in-1 works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Omnidirectional mirror-mount mast (×1) & omnidirectional magnet-mount (×1)
Directional panel (×1) and omnidirectional low-profile (×1)
RG174, 100, RG58 & 240
SMA & FME
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.