Features of the Top Signal 5G paddle antenna
- 7.6″ × 1.9″ × 0.5″ (193 × 49 × 13 mm) omni paddle antenna.
- Works with 600–4000 MHz 5G and 4G/LTE frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Adjustable elbow joint with 0°, 45°, and 90° detents.
- Antenna rotates 180°. (Cellular devices facing a flat side of the blade will receive the strongest signal.)
- SMA‑male connector attaches directly to a cell signal booster or to a run of coax cable terminated with an SMA-female connector.
- Polycarbonate/ABS housing is IP66-rated against dust and water intrusion.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- +5.0 dBi average gain.
- 90‑day warranty.
Adjustable elbow connector
How the Top Signal 5G paddle antenna works
- Receives signal from a cell phone booster and broadcasts it to multiple cell phones.
- Easy to use in homes, small offices, RVs, fifth wheels, class B vans, boats, or other locations that need a flexible, powerful antenna for a cell signal booster. No extra coax cable required.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems with SMA-female connectors.
- Easily adapted for use with signal boosters and coax cables that have other types of connectors.
Top Signal 5G paddle antenna contents
- The Top Signal 5G paddle antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Single room/auto/pickup truck/SUV/RV/fifth wheel/trailer
7.6 in. (19.3 cm) w/elbow joint at 0° 6.65 in. (16.9 cm) with elbow joint at 90°
Gain 698–2170 MHz:
+5.0 dBi (Avg.)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.