Features of the Top Signal marine antenna
- 698–960 / 1710–2700 MHz omnidirectional antenna.
- Works with 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 9.8-inch antenna height.
- 6.7-inch threaded, stainless steel ferrule with hole to thread cable out to booster; ferrule attaches to a standard-size 1-inch × 14 threaded marine mount (not included).
- 20 feet of RG58 coax cable, terminated with an N-male connector to the antenna and an SMA-male connector to the booster.
- 90-day warranty.
The TS210461 marine antenna works with cell signal boosters that use SMA connectors, including the weBoost Drive X (top) and the Cel-Fi GO (bottom).
How the Top Signal marine antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with boats, ships, and other marine vessels.
Top Signal marine antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
20 ft. (6.1 m)
N-female / SMA-male
9.8 in. (25 cm) antenna + 6.7 in. (17 cm) ferrule
1 in. × 14 thread (not included)
Gain 698–2700 MHz:
+4 dBi (Avg.)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.