Features of the Top Signal compact outdoor panel antenna
- 6.5 × 6.1 × 3.0‑inch directional building antenna.
- Mounts on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter (mounting bracket included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +6.5–9.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 698–2700 MHz: 65° horizontal, 55° vertical.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal compact outdoor panel antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm commercial and residential booster systems.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount (sold separately).
Top Signal compact outdoor panel antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
9.4 in. (24 cm)
6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.