Features of the Wilson Drive OTR antenna
- Omnidirectional antenna for trucks, commercial vehicles, RVs, fifth-wheels, trailers, and adventure vans.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Includes two mast extensions for a choice of 10.5″ to 41.5″ total antenna height.
- Side-exit adapter base with an optional 3″ spring mount.
- 16′ LMR195 coax cable (attached), terminating in a thin SMA-female connector; threads through the mast, out the side-exit adapter, and into your vehicle.
- SMA-male and SMB-female connectors attaches to signal boosters with SMA or SMB connectors (including the weBoost Drive Reach, weBoost Drive X, and Cel-Fi GO M).
- 3-way CB antenna mount spade stud (901104) included.
- Optional MagMAX magnet mounts (TS432010, TS432011) firmly secure the antenna to steel roofs or tool boxes. Use the MagMAX without antenna mast extensions; with mast extensions, use the MagMAX 3X.
- 2-year warranty.
Without mast extensions, the Wilson Drive OTR antenna can be mounted to steel cab roofs with the optional Top Signal MagMAX magnet mount (top & right). The MagMAX 3X magnet mount (bottom) works with or without antenna mast extensions. (Click to enlarge.)
Who is the Wilson Drive OTR antenna for?
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- RVs, fifth-wheels, trailers, and adventure vans.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
- Delivery and service vans.
Installing the Wilson Drive OTR antenna is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 20 minutes.
The antenna can be mounted in a built-in antenna mounting point on commercial trucks, with the included 3–way rail mount, or with an optional MagMAX or MagMAX 3X magnet mount for steel roofs.
You can download installation instructions in Documentation section, below.
(Click images to enlarge)
Wilson Drive OTR antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Commercial truck/RV/Fifth-wheel/Trailer/Adventure Van
16 ft. (4.88 m)
10.5–41.5 in. (26.7–105.4 cm) [antenna + mast extension(s) + side exit adapter ± spring mount]
⅜-in. × 24 thread
Gain 698–2160 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.