Features of the Wilson OTR trucker spring-mount antenna
- Omnidirectional antenna for trucks, RVs, and commercial vehicles.
- Works with 700–2200 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Includes two mast extensions for a choice of 17″, 32″, or 45″ total antenna height.
- Spring or side-exit adapter base options.
- 15′ RG58 coax cable (attached), terminating in a thin SMA-female connector for threading through the mast.
- SMA-male barrel connector attaches to signal boosters with SMA-female connectors.
- 3-way CB antenna mount spade stud (901104) included.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2-year warranty
How the Wilson OTR trucker spring-mount antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a vehicle cell phone signal booster with an SMA-female connector.
- For use with trucks, RVs, and commercial vehicles.
Wilson OTR trucker spring-mount antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
15 ft. (4.57 m)
17, 32, or 45 in. (43.2, 81.3, or 114.3 cm) (antenna+mast)
⅜-in. × 24 thread
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.