Features of the Wilson low‑profile antenna
- 700/800/AWS (1700/2100)/1900 MHz (4G/3G) omindirectional antenna.
- 3.2 × 1.4 × 0.5 inches.
- Permanent adhesive and VELCRO® mounts included.
- SMA‑male connector.
- 10 feet of LMR100 coax cable (attached).
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty
How the Wilson low‑profile antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the vehicle.
- For use with personal vehicles (cars, pickup trucks, SUVs).
- Adhesive and VELCRO® tape mounts attache to most surfaces.
- For use with newer weBoost and Wilson Electronics vehicle boosters with SMA‑female connectors.
Wilson low‑profile antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
10.0 ft. (3.05 m)
3.2 in. (8.1 cm)
Adhesive strip & Velcro strip
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.