Features of the Wilson marine antenna
- 698–960 / 1710–2700 MHz (4G/3G) omnidirectional antenna.
- 9.8-inch antenna height.
- 6.7-inch stainless steel ferrule, threaded, with cable insertion hole; attaches to a standard 1-inch × 14 thread marine mount (not included).
- 20 feet of RG58 coax cable with N-male connector (attaches to antenna) and SMA-male connector (attaches to booster).
- Works with the weBoost Drive 4G-X, weBoost Drive 4G-M, and other 50-ohm 4G mobile cell phone signal boosters.
- 2-year warranty.
How the Wilson marine antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with boats and vessels.
Wilson marine antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
20 ft. (6.1 m)
N-female / SMA-male
9.8 in. (25 cm) antenna + 6.7 in. (17 cm) ferrule
1 in. × 14 thread (not included)
Gain 700–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.