Features of the Top Signal inside-mount vehicle antenna
- Inside server antenna broadcasts amplified signal from a cell phone signal booster to cellular phones and devices.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G and 4G/LTE frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Low-profile dimensions: 3.27″ × 1.38″ × 0.52″ (83 × 35 × 13.3 mm).
- Two mounting options included: Adhesive and removable hook-and-loop fastener.
- 9.8′ (30 cm) of attached LMR100 coax cable, terminated with an SMA-male connector.
- 90‑day warranty & lifetime technical support.
How the Top Signal inside-mount vehicle antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and broadcasts it to one or more cell phones inside a vehicle.
- For use with personal vehicles like cars, pickup trucks, and SUVs. Also works in the cabs of commercial vehicles.
- Included adhesive mount and hook-and-loop mount both attach to most surfaces, including dashboards,
- For use with in-vehicle cell phone signal boosters with SMA‑female connectors, including the weBoost Drive Reach (models manufactured since spring 2022), the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 Mobile, the HiBoost Travel 4G Mobile, and the weBoost Drive X and Drive 4G-X.
Top Signal inside-mount vehicle antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
9.8 ft. (3.0 m)
3.27 in. (8.3 cm)
Adhesive strip & hook-and-loop strip
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2170 MHz:
Gain 2500–2700 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.