Features of the Top Signal 14 dBi Yagi antenna
- 46.5 × 8.25‑inch directional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on tower or pole 1.2–2.3 inches in diameter with U‑bolts (mounting bracket included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +14 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 38°, vertical plane 32°.
- Made from 6061-T6 all-weather anodized aluminum.
- Works with cellular networks operating in the 698–790 MHz range (cellular bands 12, 13, and 17).
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal 14 dBi Yagi works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50-ohm cell signal booster systems, including WilsonPro, weBoost, HiBoost, and Top Signal kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount (sold separately).
Learn more about Yagi antennas in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Top Signal 14 dBi Yagi antenna contents
15 in. (38 cm)
Outside directional Yagi
46.5 in. (118 cm)
Attaches to 1.2–2.3 in. poles
Gain 698–790 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.