Features of the Top Signal FirstNet public safety antenna
- 39.4 × 1.2–2.2‑inch omnidirectional mast.
- Mounts upright on tower or pole 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with U‑bolt.
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +6.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth (746–806 MHz): Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Works with FirstNet public safety systems (746–806 MHz).
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal FirstNet public safety antenna works
- High-gain omnidirectional antenna designed for use with the FirstNet frequency (746–806 MHz).
- Receives outside signal from a FirstNet public safety tower.
- For use with FirstNet public safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
Top Signal FirstNet public safety antenna contents
39.4 in. (100 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 746–806 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.