Top Signal EDGE is a new series of in-building cellular antennas with a modern design and with custom features for easier mounting and positioning. The EDGE dome antenna and EDGE panel antenna have excellent gain and a sleek, modern form factor.
These 50‑ohm antennas operate on 600–4000 MHz 5G and 4G/LTE frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
Features of the EDGE dual-mount dome antenna
- 11.0″ × 11.0″ × 1.8″ (280 × 280 × 45 mm).
- Mounts horizontally to drywall, drop, and hard deck ceilings. (More info.)
- N‑female connector with 14.9″ (37.8 cm) “pigtail” cable attachment.
- +3.7–6.9 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: 360° horizontal, 15–80° vertical.
Features of the EDGE flex-mount panel antenna
- 6.9″ × 6.9″ × 2.7″ (175 × 175 × 68 mm).
- Mounts to drywall and other surfaces, vertically or horizontally. (More info.)
- N‑female connector with 13.0″ (33.0 cm) “pigtail” cable attachment.
- +4.3–7.5 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: 50–100° horizontal, 45–95° vertical.
Purchasing the Top Signal antenna add-on kit
Which antenna should I choose?
Here are some general guidelines for choosing the right antenna.
- The ceiling-mounted dome antenna works best in most situations. It broadcasts downward and all around in a shape similar to a donut or an inner tube. It usually gives more broad, even coverage than a wall-mounted panel antenna and is less noticeable than a panel antenna. Installing a dome antenna does, however, require that you have access above the ceiling to pull cable and mount the antenna.
- The wall-mounted panel antenna broadcasts forward in a sideways teardrop shape. It’s a better option if you don’t have access above your ceiling or if you want to mount the antenna on the outside perimeter of the area you want to cover. It’s also a good option for long, narrow indoor areas.
If you’re not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 435-634-6800. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
Mounting options for the EDGE dual-mount dome antenna
- Mount in drywall and drop ceilings with the mounting post and nylon nut.
Above-ceiling access required.
- Mount to hard deck ceilings with the mounting plate.
Requires drilling a 1″ (2.5 cm) hole for the mounting post and fishing cable above the hard deck ceiling.
The nylon post and nut are used with drywall and drop ceilings; the mounting plate (blue) is used with hard deck ceilings. (Click to enlarge.)
Mounting options for the EDGE flex-mount panel antenna
- Mount it vertically (forward-facing) on a drillable wall with a bracket and screws (included).
- Stand it up vertically (forward-facing) on any flat surface, such as a bookcase, shelf, table, or desk.
- Mount it horizontally (downward-facing) on a drillable ceiling with a threaded post and nut (included).
- Because the antenna is so light (only 14 oz./0.4 kg), you may also mount it horizontally or vertically using Command™ Strips or similar adhesives (not included).
The back of the panel includes a channel for the pigtail cable so it will mount flush against walls and ceilings.
The removable nylon post and nut give you the option of mounting this antenna vertically on a drillable ceiling. (Click to enlarge.)
- This antenna kit will not operate by itself; it is an add-on component for a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine if your existing system will work with this add-on kit.
30 ft. / 50 ft. / 75 ft. (9.1 m / 15.2 m / 22.9 m)
Omnidirectional dome / directional panel
Peak Gain 617–698 MHz:
+4.6 dBi (dome) / +4.7 dBi (panel)
Peak Gain 699–798 MHz:
+3.8 dBi (dome) / +4.3 dBi (panel)
Peak Gain 814–894 MHz:
+3.1 dBi (dome) / +5.8 dBi (panel)
Peak Gain 1695–1780 MHz:
+7.0 dBi (dome) / +5.5 dBi (panel)
Peak Gain 1850–2020 MHz:
+7.7 dBi (dome) / +7.0 dBi (panel)
Peak Gain 2110–2200 MHz:
+7.8 dBi (dome) / +7.2 dBi (panel)
Peak Gain 2300–2700 MHz:
+6.1 dBi (dome) / +7.5 dBi (panel)
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
360° (dome) / 50°–100° (panel)
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
15°–80° (dome) / 45°–95° (panel)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.