Features of the Top Signal Home cell signal booster
- Includes your choice of two ceiling-mounted dome antennas, two wall-mounted panel antennas, or one of each for flexible coverage in a home or home office. (Need help choosing the right antennas? )
- With up to 68 dB gain, offers six times the gain of other boosters in its price range.
- Sturdy aluminum booster case with integrated heat sink and LED status lights.
- Boosts 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users in your home or home office.
- Works with the networks of all major U.S. cellular carriers.
The Top Signal Home two-antenna cell signal booster system improves cellular reception in homes and home offices with an outside directional antenna that you point at your carrier’s cell tower and your choice of two inside dome or panel antennas (or one of each).
The Top Signal Home improves both voice and data quality to reduce dropped calls and missed messages, keeping your family members, friends, and guests connected with a stronger cell signal.
The Top Signal Home is a five‑band cell signal booster that features a best-in-class 68 dB of signal gain.
Who is the Top Signal Home for?
- Those who frequently experience dropped calls, undelivered texts, or slow data rates.
- Homes and home offices in remote locations with weak cell service (new communities, rural areas, cabins, etc.).
- Homes and home offices with building materials that block outside cell signal (plaster, concrete, metal, UV-coated windows, etc.).
- Homes with basements, theater rooms, metal out-buildings, and other places where cell reception is poor.
You can install the Top Signal Home yourself in a couple of hours. (See Documentation, below, to download the user manual and quick installation guide.)
Alternatively, you can have a professional install your booster system at additional cost. We recommend that you contact a local cable/satellite TV installer; the work required to install a cell signal booster is similar to installing a satellite dish TV service.
Top Signal Home kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your home:
How the Top Signal Home works
The Top Signal Home receives available outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home or home office. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your building’s construction materials interfere with signals from local cell towers.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Top Signal Home works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which antennas should I choose?
This system gives you the choice of two indoor dome antennas, two indoor panel antennas, or one of each. Here are some general guidelines for choosing the right antennas.
- The ceiling-mounted dome antenna works best in most situations. It broadcasts downward and all around in a shape similar to a donut or an inner tube. It usually gives more broad, even coverage than a wall-mounted panel antenna and is less noticeable than a panel antenna. Installing a dome antenna does, however, require that you have access above the ceiling to pull cable and mount the antenna.
- A wall-mounted panel antenna broadcasts forward in a sideways teardrop shape. It’s a better option if you don’t have access above your ceiling or if you want to mount the antenna on the outside perimeter of the area you want to cover. It’s also a good option for long, narrow indoor areas.
If you’re still not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 435-634-6800. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the Top Signal Home cover?
The coverage area this system can provide depends on many factors, including:
- Outside signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Which indoor antennas you choose (dome or panel) and where you position them.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel, stone, or concrete.)
- The cellular frequencies used by the carrier. (Lower-frequency SMH and CLR signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
In general, the stronger the outside cell signal, the greater the interior broadcast distance. With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP), this system can typically cover 8,000 square feet of indoor space with 700 MHz signal. With weak outside signal−115 dBm RSRP), it can typically cover 1,000 square feet of indoor space.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 435-634-6800 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Small home / home office
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 8,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 3,500 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 1,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Directional LPDA (×1)
Directional panel (×2) or omnidirectional dome (×2) or panel & dome (×1 ea.)
200 coax / 240 coax
+68 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.