Features of the SureCall low‑profile dome antenna
- 11.8″ × 11.8″ × 1.45″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- Two mounting options:
- If you have above-ceiling access, use the threaded mounting nut.
- If you don’t have above-ceiling access, use the metal mounting plate. (Fishing cable through the ceiling required.)
(See the installation guide for details.)
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.5–7.5 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°.
- Works with 4G, 3G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the SureCall low‑profile dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems.
SureCall low‑profile dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
13 in. (33 cm)
11.8 in. (30 cm)
Nylon mounting nut & metal mounting plate
Attaches to drywall or other drillable/mountable surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our SureCall warranty information page.