Features of the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR
- Best price‑for‑performance ratio of any mobile booster.
- Excellent 5G/4G LTE/3G gain and power for all major U.S. and Canadian cellular networks. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Your choice of outside antenna:
- Standard: The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna has 3.2 to 4.1 dBi of gain. This modular antenna gives you a choice of four heights between 11.5″ and 26.3″; it mounts to a rail with a 3‑way L‑bracket (included) and has 11.3′ of attached RG58 coax cable.
- Optional upgrade: The RFI 26″ whip antenna has 4.5 to 5.0 dBi of gain. It mounts to a rail with a 3‑way mount (included) and has 16.4′ of attached RG58 coax cable.
- The Fusion2Go booster installs easily under your seat or in any other convenient, well-ventilated spot. Mounting holes allow you to secure the booster to drillable surfaces.
- Optional MagMAX magnet mount firmly secures the outside antenna to steel roofs. Use the MagMAX mount for the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna without a mast extension; use the MagMAX 3X mount for taller antennas. (See images below.)
- Boosts voice, text, and data.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 cell phone signal booster provides excellent uplink power for better cellular reception on the road. The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna or RFI 26″ whip antenna increases the signal strength received by the Fusion2Go booster.
Stay connected farther from cell towers and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Data-driven navigation and other apps will perform better in remote areas with weak cell service and obstructions between your car and the cell tower.
Antennas and mounting options
(Click images to enlarge)
Who is the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR for?
When you need the best cell phone signal in your car at the best possible price.
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- Pickup truck owners.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
- Delivery and service vans.
Installing the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 30 minutes. (See Documentation, below, to download the quick setup guide.)
- Attach the Top Signal 5G OTR or RFI whip antenna to the outside of your truck with the included 3‑way mount or optional MagMAX mount. The Top Signal antenna is also threaded for standard 3⁄8″ × 24 CB mounts. (Download the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna installation guide.)
- Insert the connector at the end of the antenna cable into a ¼″ hole or other opening into your truck. If you bring the cable in through a doorway, if possible run it underneath the weatherstripping to protect it from being pinched or damaged. Tuck any exposed cable inside the truck behind interior panels. Do not pinch, kink, loop, or coil the cable. Use the barrel connector to adapt the end of the cable to the outside port on the SureCall Fusion2Go booster.
- The SureCall Fusion2Go booster should be placed where the antenna cables and the power cable can reach it. Leave enough clearance around it so it can stay cool. (Download the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 quick setup guide.)
- The inside server antenna has an adhesive backing. Mount it vertically, with the short end pointing up. We recommend mounting it as close as possible to your phone—if you have a mount or cradle on your dashboard or in a cup holder, mount the antenna right behind it. The closer the antenna is to your phone, the more gain you’ll receive when outside signal is at its weakest.
Pickup truck setup of the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR with the MagMAX antenna mount. (Click to enlarge.)
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vehicle:
The standard kit includes:
The RFI 26″ antenna kit includes:
Works with all major cellular carriers
The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Commercial truck/pickup truck/service truck
Omnidirectional OTR + omnidirectional magnet-mount
RG58 / RG174 / RG302
FME / SMA
+50 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our SureCall warranty information page.