Features of the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR
- Best price‑for‑performance ratio of any mobile booster.
- Excellent 5G/4G LTE/3G gain and power for all major U.S. and Canadian cellular networks. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Wilson Electronics’ modular OTR antenna doubles your signal gain and gives you a choice of mast heights from 10.5″ to 41.5″.
- The Fusion2Go booster installs easily under your seat or in any other convenient, well-ventilated spot. Mounting holes allow you to secure the booster to drillable surfaces.
- Optional MagMAX magnet mounts firmly secure the antenna to steel roofs or tool boxes. Use the MagMAX without antenna mast extensions; with mast extensions, use the MagMAX 3X.
- Boosts voice, text, and data.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 cell phone signal booster provides excellent uplink power for better cellular reception on the road. This OTR kit adds Wilson Electronics’ bestselling Drive OTR antenna, doubling the signal strength received by the Fusion2Go booster and increasing its gain even further.
Stay connected farther from cell towers and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Data-driven navigation and other apps will perform better in remote areas with weak cell service and obstructions between your car and the cell tower.
Without mast extensions, the Wilson Drive OTR antenna can be mounted to steel cab roofs with the optional Top Signal MagMAX magnet mount (top & right). The MagMAX 3X magnet mount (bottom) works with or without antenna mast extensions. (Click to enlarge.)
Who is the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR for?
When you need the best cell phone signal in your car at the best possible price.
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- Pickup truck owners.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
- Delivery and service vans.
Installing the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 30 minutes. (See Documentation, below, to download the quick setup guide.)
The Wilson Drive OTR antenna can be mounted in a ⅜″ × 24 CB mount, or using the included 3‑way rail mount, or with an optional MagMAX or MagMAX 3X magnet mount for steel roofs.
Pickup truck setup of the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR with the MagMAX antenna mount. (Click to enlarge.)
(Click images to enlarge)
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 OTR kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vehicle:
Works with all major cellular carriers
The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Commercial truck/pickup truck/service truck
Omnidirectional mast / omnidirectional magnet-mount
LMR195 / RG174 / RG302
FME (adapted from SMA)
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.