This version of the HiBoost Home 10K
has been refurbished and carries a 1-year warranty.
Features of the HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link
- Designed to cover an entire small home or part of a large home.
- Sturdy metal case.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, with uplink/downlink/power status on one screen and optional manual settings.
- Monitor and troubleshoot your booster with HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones.
- Boosts signal for up to 150 simultaneous cellular devices.
- Includes 200 coax cable.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
The HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link is designed for small residences that need improved cell signal reception throughout the entire home. The Home 10K Smart Link improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your family members and friends connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes one inside panel antenna that sends amplified signal to the phones in your home.
Who is the HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link for?
- Small homes or part of a large home, with typical cellular user and data loads.
- Residences in remote locations with weak cell service.
- Urban environments with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Basements and other below-ground rooms where cell reception is poor.
What is a refurbished HiBoost system?
HiBoost refurbished cell signal booster kits were purchased by customers who returned them to the manufacturer. They may have been used briefly or may not have been used at all.
Powerful Signal has inspected and tested each cell signal booster to ensure that it’s in good working order. The booster or its components may have cosmetic blemishes or scratches from a previous installation. Any damaged or non-working components have been replaced with new, working ones.
HiBoost refurbished units are backed by Powerful Signal’s 90-day money-back guarantee and are warranted for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
Monitor your 10K Smart Link system from your smartphone
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones helps you set up and monitor your cell signal booster. The booster links to your iPhone or Android via a Bluetooth connection. With Signal Supervisor, you can:
- Register your booster via a QR Code or Bluetooth.
- Monitor your signal booster’s status via Bluetooth.
- Set up and receive remote alerts if your booster isn’t operating properly.
- Adjust your booster’s power settings, decibel gain, and dBm output.
- Manage multiple boosters.
- Update your booster’s on-board software.
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Purchasing a HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link system
The HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link kit comes with the following components:
How the HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link works
The HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home through a wall-mounted panel antenna. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your home’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
How much area will the HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link cover?
This system comes with one panel antenna that broadcasts in a horizontal wedge shape. With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), you can typically cover 10,000 square feet of indoor building space with 800 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. (Lower-freqency LTE and 800 MHz signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Small to large homes
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 10,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 6,250 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 1,200 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
+65 dB max
Max output power (uplink):
Max output power (downlink):
Booster case material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our HiBoost warranty information page.