Features of the Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link 2‑antenna system
- Provides two zones of improved cellular coverage for large homes.
- Upgraded commercial-grade 400 coax cable delivers double the square foot coverage of the regular Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link system.
- Provides improved signal for large homes and small offices.
- Sturdy metal case.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, with uplink/downlink/power status on one screen and optional manual settings.
- Monitor and troubleshoot your booster with HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones.
- Boosts signal for up to 150 simultaneous cellular devices.
- Choice of outside and inside antennas at no additional charge. (Get help choosing the right antennas.)
- Includes commercial-grade antennas and components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
The Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link is a two-antenna system designed for large homes that need improved cell signal reception throughout the house. The 2X 10K Smart Link improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your family members, friends, and guests connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes two inside dome or panel antennas that send amplified signal to the phones in your home.
The Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link features a backlit LCD display and optional manual controls for gain and power.
This system doubles your coverage!
The Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link 2‑antenna system system uses the same booster as the standard kit, but includes ⅜‑inch 400 coax cable with half the signal loss of the standard 240 coax. This 2X system will double the coverage area provided by your inside dome antenna.*
The 2X system also includes an upgraded outdoor omni antenna that provides better signal gain to and from the cell tower.
The low-loss 400 coax cable in this system doubles your amplified cell signal coverage area.
Who is the Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link 2‑antenna system for?
- Long, rectangular homes, like ranch-style houses.
- Large homes that have poor signal in two specific areas, like a basement and a back bedroom.
- Homes in locations with moderate to strong outside cell signal. (Locations with weak outside cell signal should consider the Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link one‑antenna system.)
- Homes, apartments, and condominiums in urban areas with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Basements and other below-ground rooms where cell reception is poor.
Sample Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link two‑antenna setup
Monitor your 10K Smart Link system from your smartphone
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones helps you set up and monitor your cell signal booster. The booster links to your iPhone or Android smartphone via a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. With Signal Supervisor, you can:
- Register your booster via a QR Code or Bluetooth.
- Monitor your signal booster’s status via Bluetooth.
- Set up and receive remote alerts if your booster isn’t operating properly.
- View your booster’s power settings, decibel gain, and dBm output.
- Manage multiple boosters.
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Purchasing a Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link 2‑antenna system system
The Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link 2‑antenna system kit comes with the following components:
How the Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link 2‑antenna system works
The Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home through two ceiling-mounted dome antennas or two wall-mounted panel antennas. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your home’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which antennas should I choose?
This system gives you the choice of an outdoor directional or omnidirectional antenna and an indoor dome or panel antenna. Here are some general guidelines for choosing the right antennas.
Outside (donor) antenna:
- The cylindrical omnidirectional antenna works well in most situations. An omni antenna gathers signal from all carrier towers in all directions, and it’s also easier to set up.
- The wedge-shaped directional antenna (LPDA) works best if your home has a direct line of sight to a specific cell tower that provides service for your cellular network. The directional antenna is also an excellent choice if another carrier has a powerful cell tower nearby, but you need to bypass that tower in favor of a more distant one operated by your preferred carrier. A directional antennas needs to be tuned, so its setup is more involved than an omni antenna’s.
Inside (broadcast) antenna:
- The ceiling-mounted dome antenna works best in most situations. It broadcasts downward and all around in a shape similar to a donut or an inner tube. It usually gives more broad, even coverage than a wall-mounted panel antenna and is less noticeable than a panel antenna. Installing a dome antenna does, however, require that you have access above the ceiling to pull cable and mount the antenna.
- A wall-mounted panel antenna broadcasts forward in a sideways teardrop shape. It’s a better option if you don’t have access above your ceiling or if you want to mount the antenna on the outside perimeter of the area you want to cover. It’s also a good option for long, narrow indoor areas.
If you’re still not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 866‑912‑3444. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the Top Signal 2X HiBoost 10K Smart Link 2‑antenna system cover?
This system comes with two dome antennas that broadcast improved cellular signal in a spherical pattern or two panel antennas that broadcast in a horizontal cone shape. With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), you can typically cover 20,000 square feet of indoor building space with 700 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Which outdoor donor antenna your choose. The omnidirectional antenna is easier to set up and will pick up signal from all towers and carriers in a 360° radius. The directional (LPDA) antenna provides stronger signal gain by targeting a specific tower, possibly with access to fewer carriers.
- Inside building materials. Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. Lower-frequency 700 MHz and Cellular (850 MHz) signals travel farther than higher-frequency PCS (1900 MHz) and AWS (1700/2100 MHz) signals.
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 20,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 12,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 1,600 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Omnidirectional cylinder or directional LPDA
Omnidirectional dome or directional panel
+65 dB max
Max output power (uplink):
Max output power (downlink):
Booster case material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.