Features of the Top Signal HiBoost 15K 2‑antenna system
- Provides two zones of improved cellular coverage for large homes.
- Sturdy metal case.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, with uplink/downlink/power status on one screen and optional manual settings.
- Boosts signal for up to 200 simultaneous cellular devices.
- Choice of outside and inside antennas at no additional charge. (Get help picking the right antennas.)
- Includes commercial-grade antennas and components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
The Top Signal HiBoost 15K is a two-antenna system designed for large homes that need improved cell signal reception and have significant user demands. The 15K improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your family members, friends, and guests connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes two inside ultra-thin, dome, or panel antennas that send amplified signal to the phones in your home.
The Top Signal HiBoost 15K features a backlit LCD display and controls for gain and power.
Who is the Top Signal HiBoost 15K 2‑antenna system for?
- Long, rectangular homes, like ranch-style houses.
- Large homes that have poor signal in two specific areas, like a basement and a back bedroom.
- Homes in locations with moderate to strong outside cell signal. (Locations with weak outside cell signal should consider the Top Signal 2X HiBoost 15K one‑antenna system.)
- Homes, apartments, and condominiums in urban areas with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Basements and other below-ground rooms where cell reception is poor.
Sample Top Signal HiBoost 15K two‑antenna setup
Purchasing a Top Signal HiBoost 15K 2‑antenna system
The Top Signal HiBoost 15K 2‑antenna kit comes with the following components:
How the Top Signal HiBoost 15K 2‑antenna system works
The Top Signal HiBoost 15K receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home through two ceiling-mounted ultra-thin or dome antennas, or two wall-mounted panel antennas. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your home’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Top Signal HiBoost 15K works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which antennas should I choose?
This kit gives you the choice of an outdoor directional or omnidirectional antenna and two indoor ultra-thin dome, regular dome, or panel antennas. Here are some general guidelines for selecting the right antennas.
Outside (donor) antenna:
- A canister omnidirectional antenna works best in most circumstances. The omni gathers signal from all carrier towers in all directions.
- A wedge-shaped LPDA directional antenna works best if your building is in a remote location with one single, distant tower providing cell service for your area. The LPDA is also an excellent choice if there’s a powerful cell tower nearby but you need to bypass that tower in favor of a more distant one operated by your preferred carrier.
Inside (broadcast) antenna:
- A ceiling-mounted ultra-thin dome antenna works best in most circumstances. It broadcasts downward in a spherical shape (similar to the shape of a light bulb) and also has some upward signal broadcast; this makes it ideal for use between floors. The ultra-thin dome also mounts nearly flush with the ceiling, making it the least-noticeable inside antenna choice. This antenna does require access above the ceiling to pull cable and attach it to the antenna.
- A ceiling-mounted regular dome antenna also broadcasts downward in a spherical shape. It has less upward broadcast, which makes it better for single-story buildings and top-floor installations. It also requires above-ceiling access to install.
- A wall-mounted panel antenna works best if you don’t have access above your ceiling or if you need to mount the broadcast antenna on the outside perimeter of the area you want to cover. The panel antenna broadcasts forward in a wedge shape (similar to beam from a flashlight).
If you’re still not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 866‑912‑3444. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the Top Signal HiBoost 15K 2‑antenna system cover?
This system comes with two ultra-thin or regular dome antennas that broadcast improved cellular signal in a spherical pattern, or two panel antennas that broadcast in a horizontal cone shape. With strong outside cell signal (−80 dBm or greater), you can typically cover 30,000 square feet of indoor building space with 800 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Which indoor broadcast antenna your choose. (A dome antenna typically provides better signal coverage than a panel antenna.)
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. (Lower-frequency LTE and 800 MHz signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
−80 dBm (4–5 bars) outside signal:
Up to 30,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
−90 dBm (2–3 bars) outside signal:
Up to 4,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
−100 dBm (1 bar) outside signal:
Up to 1,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Omnidirectional canister or directional LPDA
Omnidirectional ultra-thin dome or regular dome, or directional panel
+70 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink, & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.