Features of the Top Signal 3G outdoor omni antenna
- 22.0 × 1.0‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- White fiberglass housing.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with U‑bolts (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +5.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 824–960/1850–1990 MHz: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 35°.
- Works best with 3G cell phone signal boosters. (Does not operate on 4G frequencies.)
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal 3G outdoor omni antenna works
- This antenna operates on 3G frequencies, and is an excellent choice for older 3G‑only cell signal amplifier systems.
(If you need a 4G antenna, we recommend the Top Signal TS210471 4G/3G outdoor omnidirectional antenna.)
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with WilsonPro 50‑ohm commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G‑X kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount or Wilson 901117 outdoor building antenna pole mounting assembly (both available as add-ons, above).
Top Signal 3G outdoor omni antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
11.81 in. (30.00 cm.)
22 in. (55.9 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
Top Signal accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by calling Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Powerful Signal to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.