Features of the Top Signal marine antenna
- 698–960 / 1710–2700 MHz (4G/3G) omnidirectional antenna.
- 9.8-inch antenna height.
- 6.7-inch threaded, stainless steel ferrule with hole to thread cable out to booster; ferrule attaches to a standard-size 1-inch × 14 threaded marine mount (not included).
- 20 feet of RG58 coax cable, terminated with an N-male connector to the antenna and an SMA-male connector to the booster.
- Works with the weBoost Drive 4G-X, weBoost Drive 4G-M, and other 50-ohm 4G mobile cell phone signal boosters.
- 90-day warranty.
How the Top Signal marine antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with boats, ships, and other marine vessels.
Top Signal marine antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
20 ft. (6.1 m)
N-female / SMA-male
9.8 in. (25 cm) antenna + 6.7 in. (17 cm) ferrule
1 in. × 14 thread (not included)
Gain 700–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
Top Signal accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by calling Powerful Signal at 866‑912‑3444.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Powerful Signal to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.