Features of the Top Signal Onyx low‑visibility antenna
- Works with 700–2200 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- L‑bracket and flat bracket included for mounting.
- Antenna 3.62″ (92 mm) tall × 1.57″ (40 mm) wide at the base.
- Spring‑loaded pin connector with threaded N-female connector and brass nut with gasket for watertight assembly.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal Onyx low‑visibility antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with homes and commercial buildings.
- Attaches to the side or top edge of the vehicle with an L‑bracket or flat bracket (included).
- Connects to a cell signal booster with a coax cable terminated with N-male connector (sold separately).
Top Signal Onyx low‑visibility antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
3.62 in. (9.2 cm)
Connector Type (Antenna):
Spring-loaded pin / N-female
¾-in. (19 mm) threaded
Connector Type (Adapter):
N-female to contact post
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.