Features of the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Cabin kit
- Designed to be used while boat is stationary (moored or anchored).
- +60 dB wideband cell signal booster with metal case.
- Marine-grade exterior antenna with up to 30 feet of black 240 coax cable.
- Covers 1 to 2 compartments (up to 1,500 square feet), depending on use of metal bulkheads and outside signal strength.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, and other U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Cabin cell phone signal booster improves cellular reception for boats and vessels that are moored or at anchor. Stay connected at rest on lakes and rivers and in coastal waters. Experience faster 4G data and fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages.
With sufficient outside signal strength (−100 dBm/1 bar or greater), the Marine 4K Cabin system can improve signal in an entire cabin, saloon, or wheelhouse. Additional compartments can also benefit from this system, if there is adequate outside signal and the bulkheads between compartments are not made of metal.
Who is the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Cabin kit for?
- Mid-size vessels, such as cabin cruisers, motor yachts, trawlers, tugs, pilot boats, and fire boats.
- Boaters who need improved cell signal while moored or anchored.
- Boats that need better signal in 1 to 2 compartments, such as a wheelhouse, saloon, or cabin.
- Vessels that are moored or anchored in remote waterways, where cell service is poor.
- Government agencies (fish and wildlife services, harbor patrols, police and sheriffs departments, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity.
You can install the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Cabin kit yourself; it does not require professional help.
- You’ll need a standard-size 1-inch × 14 threaded marine mount (not included) for the omni marine antenna.
- To prevent signal oscillation, attach the marine antenna in a location where there will be at least 15 feet of separation from the inside antenna. (Metal plating between the antennas will often reduce the minimum required separation.)
- Run the 240 coax cable to the booster unit, securing the cable to the mast, tower, or hull.
- Mount the inside antenna at the rear of the compartment, pointing forward.
- Attach the connectors to the cables, then attach the connectors and 110-volt power adapter to the booster.
Typical setup of the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Cabin kit (click to enlarge)
Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Cabin kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vessel:
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Cabin kit works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Omnidirectional marine-mount (×1) / omnidirectional magnet-mount (×1)
Directional panel (×1)
N / FME
+60 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink, & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.