Features of the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Smart Link Cabin kit
- Designed to be used while boat is stationary (moored or anchored).
- +60 dB wideband cell signal booster with metal case.
- Marine-grade exterior antenna with up to 30 feet of black 240 coax cable.
- Covers 1 to 2 compartments (up to 1,500 square feet), depending on use of metal bulkheads and outside signal strength.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
- Monitor and troubleshoot your booster with HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, and other U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Smart Link Cabin cell phone signal booster improves cellular reception for boats and vessels that are moored or at anchor. Stay connected at rest on lakes and rivers and in coastal waters. Experience faster 4G data and fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages.
With sufficient outside signal strength (−100 dBm/1 bar or greater), the Marine 4K Smart Link Cabin system can improve signal in an entire cabin, saloon, or wheelhouse. Additional compartments can also benefit from this system, if there is adequate outside signal and the bulkheads between compartments are not made of metal.
Who is the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Smart Link Cabin kit for?
- Mid-size vessels, such as cabin cruisers, motor yachts, trawlers, tugs, pilot boats, and fire boats.
- Boaters who need improved cell signal while moored or anchored.
- Boats that need better signal in 1 to 2 compartments, such as a wheelhouse, saloon, or cabin.
- Vessels that are moored or anchored in remote waterways, where cell service is poor.
- Government agencies (fish and wildlife services, harbor patrols, police and sheriffs departments, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity.
Monitor your 4K Smart Link system from your smartphone
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones helps you set up and monitor your cell signal booster. The booster links to your iPhone or Android via a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. With Signal Supervisor, you can:
- Register your booster via a QR Code or Bluetooth.
- Monitor your signal booster’s status via Bluetooth.
- Set up and receive remote alerts if your booster isn’t operating properly.
- View your booster’s power settings, decibel gain, and dBm output.
- Manage multiple boosters.
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Typical setup of the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Smart Link Cabin kit (click to enlarge)
You can install the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Smart Link Cabin kit yourself; it does not require professional help.
- You’ll need a standard-size 1-inch × 14 threaded marine mount (not included) for the omni marine antenna.
- To prevent signal oscillation, attach the marine antenna in a location where there will be at least 15 feet of separation from the inside antenna. (Metal plating between the antennas will often reduce the minimum required separation.) The higher you can place the marine antenna, the better your reception will be.
- Attach the large connector on the white RG58 coax cable to the bottom of the antenna. Weatherproof the connection with marine tape.
- Run the RG58 coax cable from the marine antenna to the booster unit, securing the cable to the mast, tower, or hull. Do not loop or coil excess cable. Use the N-male/SMA-female connector to adapt the RG58 cable’s small connector to the booster’s large connector.
- Mount the inside antenna at the rear of a compartment, pointing away from the outside marine antenna.
- Attach the large connector on the black 240 coax cable to the antenna’s pigtail connector and run the 240 coax cable to the booster unit. Do not loop or coil excess cable.
- Use the N-male/FME-male connector to adapt the 240 cable’s small connector to the booster’s large connector.
- Connect the power supply to the booster and plug it into a 110-volt AC power socket.
Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Smart Link Cabin kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vessel:
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4K Smart Link Cabin kit works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
RG58 & 240
N / FME
+60 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.