Features of the Top Signal HiBoost Marine 4G
- Designed to be used while boat is moving.
- +50 dB wideband cell signal booster with metal case.
- Marine-grade exterior antenna with 20 feet of white RG58 coax cable.
- 2 to 5 feet of improved signal coverage around the inside antenna.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, and other U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4G cell phone signal booster provides maximum power for boats and vessels that are in motion. Stay connected underway on lakes and rivers and in coastal waters. Experience faster 4G data and fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages.
Who is the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4G for?
- Boaters who need improved cell signal while underway.
- Boats that need better signal just in a specific area, such as around the helm.
- Vessels that are used in remote waterways, where cell service is poor.
- Government agencies (fish and wildlife services, harbor patrols, police and sheriffs departments, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity on the water.
You can install the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4G yourself; it does not require professional help.
You’ll need a standard-size 1-inch × 14 threaded marine mount (not included) for the omni marine antenna. To prevent signal oscillation, attach the marine antenna in a location where there will be at least 15 feet of separation from the inside antenna. Run the 20 feet of RG58 cable to the booster unit, securing the cable to the tower or hull. Mount the inside antenna close to your cell phone. Attach the antenna cables and 12-volt power adapter to the booster.
Please note that the booster unit is not weatherproof. If you intend to operate this system in inclement weather, you’ll need to secure the booster in a water-resistant container.
Typical setup of the Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4G kit (click to enlarge)
Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4G kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vessel:
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Marine Top Signal HiBoost 4G works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Omnidirectional marine-mount (×1) / omnidirectional magnet-mount (×1)
Omnidirectional low-profile (×1)
RG58 / RG174
N / SMA
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.