(Click images to enlarge)
Features of the Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Easy Setup Window system
- Quick and simple setup in under ten minutes, with no installation or mounting. (Click here to learn more.)
- Perfect for one- to three-room coverage in homes and home offices, high-rise offices, condominiums, apartments, dorm rooms, and other indoor spaces where outside installation is difficult or not permitted.
- Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously. The Cel-Fi GO booster amplifies your choice of Verizon (5G/4G), AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, or GCI Alaska (5G/4G/3G). (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- The Cel-Fi GO booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB.
- The compact panel antennas stand upright on any flat surface, including windowsills, shelves, tables, countertops. Easily move the inside antenna to where you need better cellular reception or wall-mount it with with a bracket and screws (included) or Command® Strips or similar adhesives (not included).
- The two panel antennas connect to the booster with thin, flexible coax cable. The system includes one 10-foot cable and your choice of 10, 15, 20 or 30 feet for the second cable. Choose the cable length that best suits your needs.
The Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Easy Setup Window cell phone signal booster system is specifically designed for indoor areas that need improved cellular reception, where installing an outdoor antenna on the roof is inconvenient or isn’t allowed by the building’s owner or HOA rules. The Easy Setup Window system can be set up in minutes, providing faster 5G/4G data and fewer dropped calls, fewer undelivered texts, and fewer missed email messages inside your home or office.
With one panel antenna set upright in an outside windowsill and the other antenna pointed inside the living area, the Cel-Fi GO booster can provide hundreds of square feet or more of indoor cellular coverage. (See setup instructions, below.)
Who is the Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Easy Setup Window kit for?
- Homes of all sizes.
- Small offices and home offices.
- High-rise apartments and condominiums that don’t have roof access to install an outside antenna.
- Apartments, condos, dorm rooms, and homes with with HOA or owner rules forbidding installing outside antennas.
- Individuals and families who need a portable cell signal booster that can be easily moved between homes.
Will the Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Easy Setup Window kit work for me?
If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, then this solution is right for you:
- Can you make and receive phone calls standing inside your home next to an exterior window?
- Is your cellular carrier Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, or GCI Alaska?
- Can you run a ³⁄₁₆-inch (5 mm) diameter cable 10 feet from the window antenna to where the booster will be plugged in?
- Can you run the same type of cable 10 to 30 feet from the booster to a table, shelf, or wall where the other antenna will be placed?
- This booster will provide signal in one to three rooms, depending on outside signal strength and antenna positions. Is that enough coverage?
Get more features with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your Cel-Fi GO booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your Cel-Fi GO booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, align your outside directional antenna, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Easy Setup Window kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your home:
Works with most major cellular carriers
This Cel-Fi GO Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon 5G/4G LTE cellular bands and AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and GCI Alaska 5G/4G LTE/3G cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks, and it does not boost Verizon 3G.
The Cel-Fi GO operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
SMA & N
+100 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.