(Click images to enlarge)
Features of the Cel-Fi GO Apartment/Condo Portable & Mobile system
- Quick and simple home setup in under ten minutes, with no installation or mounting. (Click here to learn more.)
- The compact panel antennas stand upright on any flat surface, including windowsills, shelves, tables, countertops. Easily move the inside antenna to where you need better cellular reception or wall-mount it with with a bracket and screws (included) or Command® Strips or similar adhesives (not included).
- Perfect for one- to three-room coverage in homes and home offices, high-rise offices, condominiums, apartments, dorm rooms, and other indoor spaces where outside installation is difficult or not permitted.
- Dual-use system: Includes antennas and power supplies for use in your home and in your car, truck, or SUV. (Click here to learn more.)
- Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously. The Cel-Fi GO booster amplifies your choice of Verizon (5G/4G), AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, or GCI Alaska (5G/4G/3G). (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- The Cel-Fi GO booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB in stationary mode and up to 65 dB in mobile mode. You can switch modes with the Cel‑Fi WAVE app for smartphones.
- The two panel antennas connect to the booster with thin, flexible coax cable. The system includes one 10-foot cable and your choice of 10, 15, 20 or 30 feet for the second cable. Choose the cable length that best suits your needs.
The Cel-Fi GO Apartment/Condo Portable & Mobile cell phone signal booster system is specifically designed for indoor areas that need improved cellular reception, where installing an outdoor antenna on the roof is inconvenient or isn’t allowed by the building’s owner or HOA rules. The Apartment/Condo system can be set up in minutes; with one panel antenna set upright in an outside windowsill and the other antenna pointed inside the living area, the Cel-Fi GO booster can provide hundreds of square feet or more of indoor cellular coverage. (See setup instructions, below.)
This system also includes antennas for a vehicle and a 12-volt DC power supply. You can move the booster from your home to your car for better reception on the road. Use the Cel‑Fi WAVE smartphone app to switch the booster from stationary mode to mobile mode.
(Click images to enlarge)
For use in both home and vehicle
The Cel-Fi GO M booster at the heart of this system improves cellular reception in your car, truck, SUV, or other vehicle. This system includes a 12‑volt DC power supply, a magnetic roof‑mount antenna, and an adhesive dashboard‑mount antenna. With your booster connected to these components (see this diagram), it increases signal strength by up to 65 dB while your’re on the road. Use the Cel‑Fi WAVE app to switch your booster into mobile mode.
Connect the same booster to the panel antennas and AC adapter in your home, use the Cel‑Fi WAVE app to switch it into stationary mode, and it improves signal inside your house, apartment, condo, or other small living or working area. (See this diagram.)
Who is the Cel-Fi GO Apartment/Condo Portable & Mobile kit for?
- Homes of all sizes.
- Small offices and home offices.
- High-rise apartments and condominiums that don’t have roof access to install an outside antenna.
- Apartments, condos, dorm rooms, and homes with with HOA or owner rules forbidding installing outside antennas.
- Individuals and families who need a portable cell signal booster that can be easily moved between homes.
Will the Cel-Fi GO Apartment/Condo Portable & Mobile kit work for me?
If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, then this solution is right for you:
- Can you make and receive phone calls standing inside your home next to an exterior window?
- Is your cellular carrier Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, or GCI Alaska?
- Can you run a 0.2″ (5 mm) diameter cable 10 feet from the window antenna to where the booster will be plugged in?
- Can you run the same type of cable 10 to 30 feet from the booster to a table, shelf, or wall where the other antenna will be placed?
- This booster will provide signal in one to three rooms, depending on outside signal strength and antenna positions. Is that enough coverage?
Get more features with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your Cel-Fi GO booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your Cel-Fi GO booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, align your outside directional antenna, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Check your antenna separation and get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Cel-Fi GO Apartment/Condo Portable & Mobile kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your home:
Works with most major cellular carriers
This Cel-Fi GO Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon 5G/4G LTE cellular bands and AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and GCI Alaska 5G/4G LTE/3G cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks, and it does not boost Verizon 3G.
The Cel-Fi GO operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directional panel / omnidirectional magnet-mount
Directional panel / omnidirectional low-profile
LMR195 / RG174/LEONI Dacar® 302
SMA & N
+100 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Cel-Fi warranty information page.