Features of the Digital Antenna 3G outdoor omni antenna
- 18.0 × 1.0‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- White fiberglass housing.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolts (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +9.0 dBi gain.
- Works best with 3G cell phone signal boosters. (Does not operate on 4G frequencies.)
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Digital Antenna 3G outdoor omni antenna works
- This antenna operates on 3G frequencies, and is an excellent choice for older 3G‑only cell signal amplifier systems.
(If you need a 4G antenna, we recommend the Top Signal TS210471 4G/3G outdoor omnidirectional antenna.)
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, homes, RVs, and boats.
- Works with WilsonPro 50‑ohm commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G‑X kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount or Wilson 901117 outdoor building antenna pole mounting assembly (both available as add-ons, above).
Digital Antenna 3G outdoor omni antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Office/residential, RV, marine
18 in. (45.7 cm)
L-bracket + U-bolt
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
Digital Antenna, Inc. warrants Antennas for five (5) years, that its Products sold hereunder will at the time of shipment be free from defects in material and workmanship and will conform to Digital Antenna’s applicable specifications or, if appropriate, to Customer’s specifications previously accepted by Digital Antenna in writing.
If products sold hereunder are not as warranted, Digital Antenna shall, at its option either repair or replace the product, provided proof of purchase and written notice of nonconformance are received by Digital Antenna within five (5) years of date of purchase and provided said nonconforming Products are, with Digital Antenna’s written authorization, returned in protected shipping containers. Packages will only be accepted with a pre-authorized Digital Antenna RMA number clearly written on the outside of the package. Customer is responsible for shipping the product to Digital Antenna. Digital Antenna will pay for transporting, via ground service, the warranty repaired product to Customer. Express service will incur a fee and must be paid by Customer prior to shipping. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges for out of warranty items.
This warranty shall not apply to any Products Digital Antenna determines to have been, by Customer or otherwise, subjected to mishandling, misuse, neglect, improper testing, repair alteration, damage, assembly or processing that alters physical or electrical properties.