Features of the Wilson NMO mount
- This is the bottom attachment and cable for connecting a non-magnetic option (NMO) antenna to a vehicle cellular booster (antenna sold separately).
- The ¾-inch mount is affixed to 14 feet of black RG58 cable, terminating in an SMA‑male connector.
How the Wilson NMO mount works
- Receives outside signal from an NMO antenna and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with all personal, commercial, and fleet vehicles, especially those with aluminum, fiberglass, or other non-metallic roofs.
- Requires drilling a ¾-inch hole in the roof of the vehicle and pulling/concealing cable through the vehicle’s interior. (Professional installation highly recommended.)
- Works with the Top Signal Onyx and Wilson Electronics NMO antennas (sold separately).
- For use with vehicle boosters with SMA‑female connectors.
Wilson NMO mount contents
- This antenna mount will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Auto/pickup truck/SUV/RV/commercial trucks & vehicles
Non-magnetic option (NMO)
NMO antenna sold separately
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.