Features of the Wilson NMO mount
- This is the bottom attachment and cable for connecting a non-magnetic option (NMO) antenna to a vehicle cellular booster (antenna sold separately).
- The ¾" mount is affixed to 14 feet of black RG58 cable, terminating in an SMA‑male connector.
How the Wilson NMO mount works
- Receives outside signal from an NMO antenna and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with all personal, commercial, and fleet vehicles, especially those with aluminum, fiberglass, or other non-metalic roofs.
- Requires drilling a ¾-inch hole in the roof of the vehicle and pulling/concealing cable through the vehicle’s interior.
- Works with the Laird Phantom 4G NMO antenna (sold separately).
- For use with newer weBoost and Wilson Electronics vehicle boosters with SMA‑female connectors.
Wilson NMO mount contents
- This antenna mount will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Auto/pickup truck/SUV/RV/commercial trucks & vehicles
Non-magnetic option (NMO)
NMO antenna sold separately
Wilson Electronics accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by returning the product directly to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase. See reseller warranty procedures.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Wilson Electronics to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.