Features of the Wilson NMO‑mount antenna
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 3.3‑inch antenna height.
- Non-magnetic option (NMO) for permanent, secure installation on your vehicle’s roof (mount sold separately).
- Spring‑loaded pin connector to NMO mount.
- 5‑year warranty.
How the Wilson NMO‑mount antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with all personal, commercial, and fleet vehicles, especially those with aluminum, fiberglass, or other non-metallic roofs.
- Requires drilling a ¾-inch hole in the roof of the vehicle and pulling/concealing cable through the vehicle’s interior.
- Works with the Wilson 901150 NMO mount and cable (sold separately).
- For use with in-vehicle cell signal boosters that have SMA‑female connectors, including the weBoost Drive Reach, Cel-Fi GO G32 Mobile, and HiBoost Travel 4G 2.0.
Wilson NMO‑mount antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Auto/pickup truck/SUV/RV/commercial trucks & vehicles
Spring-loaded pin connector
3.3 in. (8.3 cm)
Non-magnetic option (NMO)
NMO mount sold separately
Gain 698–814 MHz:
Gain 814–960 MHz:
Gain 1695–2180 MHz:
Gain 2180–2700 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.