Features of the Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna
- 700/800/AWS (1700/2100)/1900 MHz (4G/3G) omindirectional antenna.
- Non-magnetic option (NMO) for secure installation to your vehicle’s roof.
- Antenna 3.62 inches (92 mm) tall × 1.57 inches (40 mm) wide at the base.
- Spring‑loaded pin connector to NMO mount.
- Threaded N-female connector includes a brass nut with gasket for watertight assembly.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with RVs, commercial trucks, and delivery vans with aluminum, fiberglass, or other non-metallic roofs.
- Attaches to the top corner of the vehicle with an L-bracket or flat bracket (included).
- Connects to a cell signal booster with a coax cable terminated with N-male connector (optional).
Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
3.62 in. (9.2 cm)
Connector Type (Antenna):
Non-magnetic option (NMO)
¾-in. (19 mm) threaded
Connector Type (Adapter):
N-female to contact post
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.