Features of the Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna
- Works with 700–2200 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 3.62 inches (92 mm) tall × 1.57 inches (40 mm) wide at the base.
- Non-magnetic option (NMO) for permanent, secure installation on your vehicle’s roof (¾-inch mount sold separately).
- Spring‑loaded pin connector to NMO mount.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with all personal, commercial, and fleet vehicles, especially those with aluminum, fiberglass, or other non-metallic roofs.
- Requires drilling a ¾-inch hole in the roof of the vehicle and pulling/concealing cable through the vehicle’s interior.
- Works with the NMO mount and cable (sold separately).
- For use with in-vehicle cell signal boosters with SMA‑female connectors, including the weBoost Drive X, HiBoost Travel 4G 2.0, and Cel–Fi GO M.
- Signal boosters with other types of connectors (like the weBoost Drive Reach and SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0) can also be adapted to work with this antenna. Please contact us for more information.
Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Auto/pickup truck/SUV/RV/commercial trucks & vehicles
3.62 in. (9.2 cm)
Non-magnetic option (NMO)
¾-in. (19 mm) threaded (sold separately)
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.