Features of the Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna
- 700/800/AWS (1700/2100)/1900 MHz (4G/3G) omindirectional antenna.
- 3.62 inches (92 mm) tall × 1.57 inches (40 mm) wide at the base.
- Non-magnetic option (NMO) for permanent, secure installation on your vehicle’s roof (¾-inch mount sold separately).
- Spring‑loaded pin connector to NMO mount.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with all personal, commercial, and fleet vehicles, especially those with aluminum, fiberglass, or other non-metallic roofs.
- Requires drilling a ¾-inch hole in the roof of the vehicle and pulling/concealing cable through the vehicle’s interior.
- Works with the NMO mount and cable (sold separately).
- For use with newer in-vehicle cell signal boosters with SMA‑female connectors, including the weBoost Drive 4G‑X, weBoost Drive 4G‑M, and HiBoost Travel 4G LTE.
Top Signal Onyx NMO‑mount antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.