Features of the Wilson panel antenna
- 8.27 × 7.09 × 1.73‑inch directional building antenna.
- Mounts on pole 0.5–1.5 inches in diameter (mounting bracket included; pole sold separately).
- F‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 75‑ohm impedance.
- +4.2–10.6 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 70°/60°, vertical plane 50°/45°.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson panel antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with WilsonPro 75‑ohm commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G and Home 4G kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount or Wilson 901117 outdoor building antenna pole mounting assembly (both sold separately).
Wilson outdoor panel antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RG-6 or RG-11 coax
8.3 in. (21 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
50° / 45°
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.