Features of the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna
- 11.4‑inch directional building antenna.
- Mounts on pole 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter (mounting bracket included; pole sold separately).
- F‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 75‑ohm impedance.
- +7.3–10.6 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 100°–109°/70°–85°, vertical plane 65°/55°.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with WilsonPro 75‑ohm commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G and Home 4G kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount or Wilson 901117 outdoor building antenna pole mounting assembly (both sold separately).
Learn more about LPDA antennas in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RG-6 or RG-11 coax
11.4 in. (29 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
100°–109° (low band) / 70°–85° (high band)
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
65° (low band) / 55° (high band)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.