Features of the Wilson outdoor cylinder antenna
- Works with 700–2200 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 9.8″ × 2.5″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- F‑Female connector.
- 75‑ohm impedance.
- +2.0–5.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Made from UV‑resistant PVC.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson outdoor cylinder antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 75‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Wilson outdoor cylinder antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RG-6 or RG-11
9.8 in. (24.9 cm)
U-bolt bracket / L-wall bracket
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles or vertical surfaces
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.