Features of the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 11.4″ directional building antenna.
- Mounts on a pole or pipe 1.25–2.0 inches in diameter. Mounting bracket included; pole sold separately.
- F‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 75‑ohm impedance.
- +6.9–9.2 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 79°–121°; vertical plane 62°–71°.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For outdoor use on commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 75‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Learn more about LPDA antennas in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RG58 pigtail; connects to RG6 or RG11 coax
11.4 in. (29 cm)
Attaches to 1.25–2.0 in. poles
Gain 698–806 MHz:
Gain 806–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1900–2200 MHz:
Gain 2200–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
118°–121° (low band) / 79°–103° (high band)
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
68°–71° (low band) / 62°–65° (high band)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.