Features of the Wilson mag‑mount antenna
- 700/800/AWS (1700/2100)/1900 MHz (4G/3G) omindirectional antenna.
- 4.18‑inch antenna height.
- Rare‑earth magnet mount for easy attachment to vehicle roof.
- FME‑female connector.
- 12.5 feet of RG174 coax cable (attached).
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty
How the Wilson mag‑mount antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with personal vehicles (cars, pickup trucks, SUVs) and M2M (machine-to-machine) devices.
- Magnet mount attaches to steel and iron surfaces.
- For use with older Wilson Electronics vehicle boosters with FME‑male connectors.
Wilson mag‑mount antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
12.5 ft. (3.8 m)
4.18 in. (10.6 cm)
Rare earth magnet
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Wilson Electronics accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by returning the product directly to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase. See reseller warranty procedures.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Wilson Electronics to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.