Features of the Wilson dome antenna
- Works with 700–2200 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 3.3″ × 7.3″ × 7.3″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizontal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- F‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 75‑ohm impedance.
- +1.2–4.9 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 75‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Wilson dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RG-6 or RG-11 coax
11.8 in. (30 cm)
3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.