Features of the Top Signal 75‑ohm lightning surge protector
- F‑female connectors on both ends.
- No jumper cable required: F‑male end connects to antenna; F‑female end connects to coax cable running to booster.
- 0–3000 MHz frequency range.
- 75 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates < −0.2 dB.
How the Top Signal 75‑ohm lightning surge protector is used
- When properly installed and attached to a ground wire, this gas-discharge surge protector interrupts the spike in power from a nearby lightning strike, directing it to ground instead of to a cell signal booster.
- Gas discharge element is replaceable.
- For in-building use with 75-ohm cell signal booster systems and RG6 or RG11 coax cable terminated with F‑male connectors.
Top Signal 75‑ohm lightning surge protector contents
- Requires an additional ground cable (not included).
- This product will not protect against a direct lighting strike to an antenna. If you are concerned about lightning strikes, we recommend installing a lightning rod suitable to your building.
F-male & F-female
RG6 coax & RG11 coax
Up to 3 GHz
< −0.2 dB
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.