Features of the Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV Park kit
- Improves cell signal in large (class A) RVs, motorhomes, and fifth wheels.
- Designed to be used while vehicle is parked. (Not for use while RV is underway.)
- All-weather outside antenna with ratchet mount attaches to a ladder or roof rail; sets up and folds down in moments.
- Includes mix-and-match cables—use your choice of cables for the best fit in your RV.
- +65 dB wideband cell signal booster with metal case and digital readout.
- Automatic gain control (AGC) provides steady cell signal and prevents booster overload and shutdown.
- Boosts 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Monitor and troubleshoot your booster with HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, and other U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV Park cell phone signal booster system improves cellular reception inside large RVs and motorhomes. Whether at an RV resort, a remote national park, or mountain getaway, the 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV system will help you stay connected, with faster data and fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages.
With sufficient outside signal strength (−100 dBm/1 bar or greater), the 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV system can improve signal throughout your rig’s dining area or other living space. Less outside signal will reduce the total coverage amount but you will still be able to call, text, and use cellular data closer to the inside antenna (as long as outside signal isn’t effectively zero).
The Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV Park system improves cellular reception inside class A RVs and motorhomes.
Who is the Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV Park kit for?
- Class A motorhomes (30–45 feet long).
- Large fifth wheel trailers.
- Government agencies with RVs that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their RV or trailer.
You can install the Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV Park kit yourself or you can have it installed by an RV dealer or service center.
Download the one-page installation guide PDF for instructions and tips on setting up this system in your RV, motorhome, or trailer.
Setup examples (click images to enlarge)
Monitor your 10K Smart Link system from your smartphone
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones helps you set up and monitor your cell signal booster. The booster links to your iPhone or Android via a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. With Signal Supervisor, you can:
- Register your booster via a QR Code or Bluetooth.
- Monitor your signal booster’s status via Bluetooth.
- Set up and receive remote alerts if your booster isn’t operating properly.
- View your booster’s power settings, decibel gain, and dBm output.
- Manage multiple boosters.
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV Park kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vessel:
Works with all major cellular carriers
The Top Signal HiBoost 10K Smart Link 65 Large RV Park kit works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Omnidirectional ultra-thin dome
N / FME
+65 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.