Features of the Top Signal 4‑way 50‑ohm splitter
- One N‑female input, four N‑female outputs.
- 600–4000 MHz frequency range.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates < −6.0 dB.
The Top Signal 4-way splitter attenuates −6.0 dB to each antenna. (Click to enlarge.)
How the Top Signal 4‑way 50‑ohm splitter is used
- Splits a single run of coax cable equally into four separate runs to indoor antennas.
- For in-building use with 50-ohm coax cable with N-male connectors, including 400-type, 240-type, 195-type, and RG58 coax.
- Also works with half-inch connectors used with half-inch plenum air and foam PE coax.
Top Signal 3‑way 50‑ohm splitter contents
- Because of the signal loss (attenuation) involved, we recommend using a splitter only if you have strong outside signal.
- Users with weak outside signal should consider purchasing multiple, independent cell phone signal booster systems instead of splitting the signal from a single booster.
≤ −6.0 dB per output port
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.