Features of half‑inch coax connector
- Connector for unterminated half‑inch foam PE and plenum air coax cable.
- Connects to cellular amplifiers with N-female connectors.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- IP68 waterproof level (when attached properly).
- Attenuates < −0.1 dB.
A finished half‑inch coax connector, attached to plenum air coax cable
How the half‑inch coax connector is used
- Terminates half‑inch coax cable, including polyethylene foam and plenum air.
- Requires installer tools for half‑inch coax (not included).
Half‑inch coax connector contents
Half-inch plenum air & half-inch PE foam
< −0.1 dB
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.