Features of the RFI quick‑release whip antenna
- Black fiberglass radome.
- RFI’s patented Meander™ radiating elements deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern, and bandwidth.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 38.2″ (90.7 cm) tall × 1.22″ (3.1 cm) wide at the base.
- RFI’s Q‑Fit® threaded quick-release connector provides fast, easy takedown and setup. The antenna attaches and detaches in seconds.
- The included spring mount has a threaded base and jam nut that mounts to a 0.5–0.625″ (13–16 mm) hole.
- Mounts to rails with Top Signal’s 2½″ OTR antenna mount or to steel surfaces with Top Signal’s MagMAX 3X magnet mount. (Both are available as optional add‑ons.)
- 16.4′ (5.0 m) of RG58 cable is attached to the spring mount, terminating in an FME‑female connector. (Do you need to adapt to SMA-male, SMB-female, or N-male?)
- 1‑year warranty.
RFI’s whip antenna includes a threaded quick-release that allows you to remove and reattach the antenna in seconds. Get on the road and set up your parking spot quickly and easily! (Click to enlarge.)
How the RFI quick‑release whip antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with commercial OTR trucks, RVs, motorhomes, fifth-wheels, trailer, service vehicles, and pickup trucks. (May also be adapted for use with buildings.)
- Attaches to a rail mount or MagMAX 3X mount. (Upgrade option above.)
- Works with cell signal boosters with FME‑male connectors; easily adapted to SMA, SMB, or N connectors.
Optional add-on mounts for this antenna (click images to learn more):
Do you need an adapter?
This antenna has 16.4 feet of RG58 coax cable that terminates with an FME-female connector.
If your cell signal booster has FME-male connectors (like the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0), you do not need to adapt this antenna; it will connect to your booster natively.
You will need to add an optional adapter (above) if you plan to use this antenna with any of the following boosters:
Choose the option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
This diagram will help you identify the connectors on your booster and its coax cables. (Click to enlarge.)
RFI quick‑release whip antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RV/commercial truck/service vehicle/pickup truck
38.2 in. (97.0 cm)
0.5 in. (12.7 mm) thread
16.4 ft. (5.0 m)
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2170 MHz:
Gain 2300–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane::
Beamwidth Vertical Plane::
RFI antennas have a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship; see RFI Americas full warranty statement (PDF). This antenna is also covered by Top Signal’s 90-day warranty.