Features of the Wilson desktop antenna
- 5.13 × 1.56‑inch desktop antenna.
- Sends signal from single-room and vehicle cell phone signal boosters to multiple phones.
- SMA‑male connector.
- 5 feet of RG174 coax cable (attached).
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +1.2–3.4 dBi gain.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson desktop antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building or vehicle.
- For use with Home 4G and Home 3G single-room cell phone signal boosters and in RVs using the Drive X vehicle cell phone signal booster.
Wilson desktop antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
5 ft. (1.52 m)
5.13 in. (13.03 cm)
Stands vertically on any flat surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.