Features of the Wilson desktop antenna
- 5.13 × 1.56‑inch desktop antenna.
- Sends signal from single-room and vehicle cell phone signal boosters to multiple phones.
- SMA‑male connector.
- 5 feet of RG174 coax cable (attached).
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +1.2–3.4 dBi gain.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson desktop antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building or vehicle.
- For use with Home 4G and Home 3G single-room cell phone signal boosters, and in RVs using the Drive 4G and Drive 4G‑X vehicle cell phone signal boosters.
Wilson desktop antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
5 ft. (1.52 m)
5.13 in. (13.03 cm)
Stands vertically on any flat surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Wilson Electronics accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by returning the product directly to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase. See reseller warranty procedures.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Wilson Electronics to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.