Features of the Wilson 3G cellular cradle plus antenna
- Sends signal from vehicle cell phone signal booster (sold separately) to a phone mounted in the cradle.
- 800/1900 MHz (2G/3G) single-phone cradle antenna.
- 4.13″ × 2.86–4.5″.
- SMA-male connector.
- 7.5′ of RG174 coax cable (attached).
- Works best with 3G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2-year warranty.
How the Wilson 3G cellular cradle plus antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster (sold separately) and directs it to the cell phone in the cradle inside the vehicle.
- For use with personal vehicles (cars, pickup trucks, SUVs).
- Cradle adjusts to fit most cell phones and smartphones.
Wilson 3G cellular cradle plus antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
7.5 ft. (2.3 m)
4.13 in. (10.5 cm.)
Gooseneck with suction cup and adhesive mount options
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.